Tuesday, March 10, 2009


This is new for me. I thought I would try it to let you all know what is happening in our family. This year will be another first for Linda and I. Last May of last year, our son Jared married Mary Lou in a beautiful wedding in Sunnyvale, CA. Now we look forward to this coming August, when our first grandchild will be born. That will be a lot of fun for Linda and I.

Linda and I continue to fix our house from the wear and tear of previous tenants. It has come a long way but more things still need to be done. We got our downstairs bathroom functional again and with the help of Linda's Dad, we redid our stairway. I just need to stain and finish them and they will look really nice.

Linda still is searching for employment since her seasonal Macy's job ended in January. I am still working at Kroll Government Services.

Well, I am going to stop right now and see what this blogging is all about. So thanks for taking the time and looking at this blog.

2 comments:

  1. that was a very good first blog entry. haha...yes i have one, i dont write on it too often but occasionally.

    ReplyDelete